A million thanks to In Style With Stylebabe for nominating me for “One Lovely Blog” and “Very Inspiring Blogger” awards. It is a huge honor, and don’t think it’s false modesty, it really is a huge honor that people actually like what I’m doing! Yay!😀
Thanks to everyone for the support and please, follow In Style With Stylebabe. I promise you will love her blog, I already do.😉
The Rules For The Very Inspiring Blogger Award And One Lovely Blog Award Are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
4. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am the biggest goofball and sometimes i just like to say stupid things to amuse myself. I literally laugh my ass off and my boyfriend thinks its hilarious.🙂
2. I am allergic to cats but I actually have two back home: a rescue, Kitty, and a Siamese, Max. Kitty is mine and Max is my mom’s. I miss them to death!
3. I love to bead! I actually make jewelery and sell it to my friends or to my grandma’s customers at her store. I make good money on it.😉 Planning to make an online store eventually.
4. Mexican ex-president Alvaro Obregón Salido is my Great-great uncle.
5. I have a graduate-level certification in Sustainable Development. Yes, I am all about living green.😉
6. My grandma had a dog kennel for over 20 years. I grew up surrounded by puppies. It was THE BEST CHILDHOOD EVER! This is me:
7. Before graduating from Journalism, I was actually going to major in Dance, and I lived in Mexico City for a while, pursuing a career in musical theater. I love to sing, but I had really bad injuries from dance and I realized I hated the lifestyle.
Here’s the fabulous 15 bloggers I’ve nominated:
- Wai-Yuk Kennedy Textile Art
- PRINT AND PATTERN
- le zoe musings.
- I love green inspiration
- Chocolates & Raspberries
- In Style With Stylebabe
- Red & Butter
- nade in the kitchen
- Yazmin Cruz
- Dearest Lou
- Abril’s Corner
Thanks for the support once more and keep blogging😉